Crizal just name of ARC(anti reflecting coating). This lens used in increasingly transparent,Crizal is an international brand that is a type of lens that is virtually invisible provides anti-reflection, scratch resistant, ease of cleaning, and durability to the wearer. State-of-the-art, no-glare properties are combined with double-sided scratch resistance and a finish that repels water. Crizal coatings ensure perfectly clear vision by attacking its eyeglasses 5 worst enemies:
– Glare, caused by reflections, especially at night, or when working on the computer.
– Smudges, which diffuse light as it hits the lens and blur your vision.
– Scratches, which reduce visual comfort.
– Dust, which can be an obstacle to sharp vision.
– Water drops, which distort vision.
|A constant search for improvement The first Essilor treatments appeared in 1967 on mineral lenses.In 1992, the launch of Crizal revolutionized the universe of treatments on organic lenses, providing a genuine efficiency against scratches and smudges.Since then, the Crizal range is constantly evolving thanks to the most recent advanced technologies. Our aim is to satisfy the first need of wearers: clarity of vision.
Crizal key dates
– 1992: Creation of the Crizal treatment